Supplemental Employee Benefits
As an employee, you should have the best benefit package available. Because all employees don't have the same needs, choices are very important.
If you have other types of insurance, supplemental insurance works in addition to your other policies to help provide relief from any gaps.
Some of the options to consider are:
- Easy application process for policies up to 150,000.
- Affordable premiums
- Coverage available for your whole family
Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Subject to percentage of income limits, available monthly benefits are from $400 to $5000 per month
- Partial Disability Benefit
- Waver of Premium Benefit
- Benefits paid to a covered person for accidental death, loss of limbs, common carrier accidental death and hospital confinement
- Benefit paid regardless of other coverage
- Coverage for an unlimited number of accidents
- Can apply for accidental disability rider on the insured spouse
- Benefits are based on specific treatments and costs as they happen.
- The policy is designed to pay $1000 to $2000 (depending on play selected) upon the initial diagnosis of Cancer (other than skin cancer)
- Guaranteed renewable for life subject to change in premiums by class
- Individual or family coverage available
- Benefits paid directly to the insured, unless assigned
- Benefit paid in addition to any other coverage
- No reduction to benefit due to age
- Premium does not increase with age.